On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:26:27PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Kurt Roeckx (Q@ping.be) [040714 19:55]:
> > From what I understand is that we're currently waiting for the
> > new mirror system to be active.  But that really is just a guess.
> > Can someone please say why it's not possible to add it, even if
> > it's just that they're too busy with something else.
>
> Ok. Please re-read
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/07/msg00253.html (about a
> week ago) from The Debian Project Leader, and the discussion starting
> with that.

The third point:

  - Some technical AMD64 questions: ftpmaster had some specific
    questions about the AMD64 port they want to see answered.  Also,
    an LSB person recently expressed some technical concerns (see
    [1]).

is what people have been trying to get ftpmaster to state for over a
month. They refuse to comment on the issue, perhaps they no longer have
questions. No one really knows since they don't communicate. Even the
DPL apparently doesn't know, he told me specifically to ask ftpmaster
about it and they never responded.

As to the LSB concerns they have already been dealt with.

Chris