Re: report-po, forward outdated po file to the last translators

Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@kobold.it> wrote:

> $ report-po --smtp=smtp.yournet.com --package=phpldapadmin \
>             --from="Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@kobold.it>"

It would be nice if one could also use a local MTA for sending. I would
have to look up my smtp server name, and it changes depending on my
laptop's location.

> I hope it can be useful, and if you think it's needed I can
> modify it. I'm sure it can be improved, but IMHO it is a good
> start point :)

I'd suggest something like the following:

## FIXME, this rows have to be more general (please fix my english)
my $SUBJECT = "Please update debconf po translation for the package <package>";
my $BODY = "Hi,

you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
<package>. The english template has been changed, and now a couple of
messages are marked «fuzzy» in your translation. I would be grateful
if you could take the time and update it. Please send the updated file
to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug against <package>.

Thanks,
<from>";
## End of FIXME

Regards, Frank