report-po, forward outdated po file to the last translators

Hi, I've just filled a whishlist bug against po-debconf (see [1])
with the following message:

**

As discussed on debian-devel, I'd like to add a feature to
debconf2po-update which forward to the last translators their
outdated po files asking for a new translation.

You can find report-po, a Perl script for doing it on
http://www.kobold.it/report-po/. You only need to call it
in the root directory of the source tree of the package after
running debconf2po-update with the following syntax:

$ report-po --smtp=smtp.yournet.com --package=phpldapadmin \
            --from="Fabio Tranchitella <kobold@kobold.it>"

I hope it can be useful, and if you think it's needed I can
modify it. I'm sure it can be improved, but IMHO it is a good
start point :)

**

I'm writing on debian-devel because I hope to receive
some feedback on the question, so what is your opinion on
the script? How can I improve it?

Thanks in advance,

Fabio Tranchitella

<!> kobold.it, Turin, Italy  - Free is better!

 <http://www.kobold.it>, <kobold@kobold.it>, <kobold@jabber.linux.it>
GPG Key fingerprint: 5465 6E69 E559 6466 BF3D  9F01 2BF8 EE2B 7F96 1564