Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 03:16:04PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Furthermore, a ballot necessarily includes some sort of judgement
> about what a particular law is going to do.

I disagree. It must contain a rationale, but that's not the same thing.

> The Secretary has typically exercised his office in as unbiased a
> fashion as possible. However, this sort of issue with the ballot needs
> to be pointed out at the instant in which it is seen. [If you didn't
> see it yourself, do you expect the Secretary to catch it either?]

I did see it, but wasn't sure what the right way to act was; and also, I
didn't expect the impact it clearly has had. Rest assured, I won't let
that happen again.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks