Re: PTS & watch files, was Re: uscan over all packages....

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 08:46:03PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 08:16:10PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> > Ok... seems I have to get some sleep ;)
> > That's obvious what are those apostrophes for.
>
> [...]
>
> One more thing. Is it possible to implement information about
> "outdateness" of packages on page with developer's packages?
>
> I mean it would be nice to have such information on
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=somebody@debian.org
>
> Now I have to click for every package, go to his
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xxx.html and then I have figure out that
> it is outdated... that's rather not comfortable.
>
> I would like to see list of my outdated packages for example.
> Is there any way to achieve it?
>
> Or maybe I should fill bug about it.

Already being worked on, but had a bit lack of time recently, so it
isn't finished yet. I still aim to have it finished this month, though
my packages have precendence for my Debian-time, don't hold your breath.

Part of this feature (the PTS part) is already filed, please see the
qa.debian.org buglist, and join the debian-qa mailinglist if you're
interested in this kind of issues, as this all has been discussed over
there already.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar