Re: Lost Trust

* Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> [040602 01:54]:
> Also, vendors in the USA may be required by law to not release the
> source in order to comply with FCC regulations.

Has anyone any source or quote for this? I searched for it and found
nothing, I've never seen any hint of a proof in any former discussion.
Until someone comes up with any more substantial proof than
"they may" or "I've heared", I hereby claim this to be at least
an urban legend, most probably simply FUD.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Did you hear? FCC regulations requiere WLAN card manufactors to include
explosives that will explode when you bore it to attach an larger antena.