Re: OT: Dynamic library dependencies

Is it possible to specify a specific version of the package?

$ apt-cache --recurse depends libqt3-mt-dev=3:3.2.1-5woody6
W: Unable to locate package libqt3-mt-dev=3:3.2.1-5woody6

apt-cache depends looks very helpful! Thanks. I'm also looking for a
utility that acts using solely the solibs, rather than Debian package
information.

Cheers,
Shaun