Re: ITP: libloki -- The Loki C++ patterns library

also sprach Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org> [2004.05.27.2243 +0200]:
> > containing flexible implementations of common design patterns
> > and idioms. It is an essential library for modern C++
> > programming and exposes many cool features of the language,
> > declaring it as non-dead after all.
>
> This seems to imply that this declaration needs to be made; it
> doesn't.  :)

How do they say? "C++ : an octopus made by nailing extra legs onto
a dog"?

Don't get me wrong, I am in love with C++.

> (The fact that this has different implementations for different
> compilers made me delete it pretty quickly, though.  Gross.)

Sometimes necessary. Also, the different implementations are for
Windows GUI compilers. Loki is standard C++. It caters for those
with disabled compilers. Honorable, I'd say. However, for us, it's
not of any relevance. I'll consider just removing the other bits.

`. `'`