Re: Trying to get mcvs into testing

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 16:39, Robin wrote:
> In the mean time, is there any other way that mcvs could make it into
> testing? Has it ever been the case that a developer requested for an
> architecture of his package to be removed from a distribution? I'm aware
> that this would just be circumventing the real problem, but out of
> curiosity I just have to ask.
Yup, I had to do something similar.  If you _really_ can't get the lisp
stuff to build on mips, you can file a bug on ftp-master asking for the
binaries of your package for mips to be removed from unstable.  This
will eliminate the "out-of-date-on-mips" excuse and it can then move
into testing(barring other issues)
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3