Re: uscan and SourceForge

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 12:58:27PM -0700, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> uscan and SourceForge has broken for me, again. I can't seem to concoct
> a working debian/watch line anymore. This is the line I used to use.
>
> version=2
> http://unc.dl.sf.net/sourceforge/libnjb/libnjb-(.*)\.tar\.gz debian uupdate
>
> It's bust now. Does anyone here know how to make uscan and SourceForge work again?

I had this same problem.  SourceForge seems to be playing games now that
they have some subscription services in place (that's what it seemed
like to me, anyway).

Change your mirror to 'prdownloads.sourceforge.net' instead.  This will
work for the purposes of uscan's check.  Unfortunately, the prdownloads
URL won't be any good for actually downloading the latest version, only
for checking whether there is a new version. :-(

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org>