Re: Debian From Scratch

On Tue, 25 May 2004 04:56:25 -0700, Stephen Birch uttered
> What is the story here, where did cdebootstrap come from? Is it a fork
> of debootstrap :-(
"From the same makers of cdebconf comes the next installment
... cdebootstrap."

I'm guessing that this is another essential tool ported to C since
/bin/sh is just too big for d-i or something.

I've heard comments such that "Pfeh, Debian is just getting rewritten
to Python", but I've never extrapolated that Debian is being ported to

"Why does everyone say 'Relax' when they're about to do something terrible?"
         - Ensign Harry Kim, USS Voyager