Re: ITH: libicu28 (overriding parts of icu)

Hi,
The Debian XML/SGML group has libxercesicu25 that depends on ICU so please coordinate with them before you do any upload. I'd suggest that the Mono group and the Debian XML/SGML group should be co-maintainers on the package (feel free to remove me or leave me as you see fit).

Regards,
Daniel