Re: odd messages on d-devel [was: How Do I Get You Off My Computer]

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 03:54:39AM +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> 	Ideally we'd remove that stuff from our archives, but I'm
> unwilling to do so if it means that URLs to messages in our mail
> archive changes.

Note that this holds for pasc and not for myself. Frankly I don't give a
rats ass if we break a few links if it means not giving spammers a reliable
web site. Googlebots catch on to changes in URLs very quickly anyway :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.