Re: odd messages on d-devel [was: How Do I Get You Off My Computer]

Am 2004-05-24 03:54:39, schrieb Pascal Hakim:

>Hi Matt,
>
>	I believe those people have come to us through various search
>engines that have crawled the spam in our archives. We're getting a
>large bunch of them at the listmaster alias as well.
>
>	Ideally we'd remove that stuff from our archives, but I'm
>unwilling to do so if it means that URLs to messages in our mail
>archive changes.

Hmmm, I am using spamassassin and I have a 4,7 million Message
mailarchive largest one is (debian-user-de/debian-user-german
since 1999).

I was running a script which check the Mails with 'spamassassin'
and a debian-<lists> traines bayesian filter...

Gotten more then 27.000 Spams. I have already checked around
12.000 manualy but found only a couple of false positives.

>	<Cue someone citing this as proof we need to have moderation
>on all lists, and the death penalty for those to post off-topic
>material>

Better is a debian-<list> based spamassassin with bayesian filter.

Oh yes, curently "murphy" is running like the heaven...
If I send a message, I get it back around 2-3 minutes later ?
Is this a result of the new hardware ?

>	Cheers,
>
>Pasc

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi