stop changing dependencies of the base system

Some time ago the release management team declared a freeze of the set
of packages in the base system, and asked that those packages mot be
made to depend on anything different. The dependencies in base have
changed several times, most recently today with apt's dependency on
db4.2. Each of these changes costs the d-i team at least two days of
development and testing as we get a fixed version of debootstrap into
testing. We have dealines that becomes much hearder to meet when dealing
with this kind of breakage. Please stop making our job harder and do not
change the set of package in base.

--
see shy jo