Re: Commercial Debian based distro

debian-project@lists.debian.org

> First of all, what can we do to aide and compensate Debian, beyond
> offering and donating development time, hardware, and distribution
> mirrors to the project?

Will your product include a user manual?  If you could put that under a
free license (not GFDL) and contribute it back to Debian, you would be
filling a huge need.  Extra points if it is in a format thats easy for
free software to work with like DocBook or LaTeX.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>