SE Linux

We have had a few discussions about the state of SE Linux in Debian.  They
often end up with people saying "I would like to help but don't think I know
enough about it".

Well now there's a way you can help out without knowing anything about SE
Linux.  The selinux-doc package won't build due to problems with running jade
on sgml files.  Someone who knows about such things can help the SE Linux
project without knowing anything about SE Linux or computer security.

http://www.coker.com.au/selinux-doc/

Above is the URL for the relevant files.

If you can solve this problem then please take over the package.  Anyone who
can fix this problem is better qualified to maintain the package than I am.

Russell Coker