Re: Spam in the lists out of control

Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader wrote:
> > If this really is a serious problem on the lists that's bothering lots of
> > folk, and it could really be helped by having the lists host being
> > powerful
[...]
> A replacement for murphy is being worked on already.

Ok, well, while I don't personally find this to be a really terrible problem
(generally skipping over spam takes less time than skipping over flames on
our lists, no?), some apparently do, and this:

Pascal Hakim wrote:

> Murphy is currently running on much slower hardware. There are plans to
> fix this, but it may be a while still.

makes it seem like an upgrade won't be a solution for quite a while yet. Do
you, or anyone, have an approximate timeframe for the murphy upgrade?

Cheers,
--
Stephen M. Gava <smig@debian.org>