Re: Definition of COUNTRY (Was: Resignation)

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 10:09:41AM +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Le mercredi 5 Mai 2004 22:16, Humberto Massa a ?crit :
> > Google is always our friend; Taiwan and Hong Kong are countries at least
> > in the definitions ## 2, 3, 5, 7 *and* 9 below. If it's in the Web, it
> > ougha be true.
>
> Stop refering to Google. The only world authority are the United-Nations.

The only authority on what is a nation are the people
who live there. When in doubt, ask them.

D.Amon, Belfast, Northern Ireland

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"