Watch file are simple to - The question: Is Dehs bootless for Qa?

>Hmmm, at least it is to hard for *me*, because I never successfully
>to get a working watch file.  Well, the last time I tried was about two
>years ago.  Something might have changed.  I accept bug reports with patches
>to any of my packages where I'm not upstream.

For example For your package "wordnet" if you use my modded
uscan_dirh2.pl (i hope that Julian Gilbey will integrate it in uscan.pl
on devscripts debian package) from
you could edit a watchfile :

#begin of watch file
#end of watch file

after save it try to run :
./uscan_dirh2.pl wordnet wordnet <yourlastversionnumber> <watchfile>