What to do with unresponsive maintainers?

Hi!

I'm asking to find out what to do with unresponsive maintainers.
I submitted several bugreports to timidity, parted1.6, ckermit and
mga-vid-source.

In the case of timidity, parted1.6, ckermit I get no response at all
from the maintainer. The bugs are open for 100+ days now, with no
reaction whatsoever. The maintainers also don't react on private email.

In the case of mga-vid-source  I get no response at all from the
maintainer, although a NMU fixed the problem.

What can be done now? I'd personally consider these 4 packages
orphaned. How can they be listed as "orphaned"? Which procedure do I
have to use?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155