Re: Re: "Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge" or "Debian commits suicide"

Joe Buck wrote:

> When I talk about incivility, I'm not talking about expressing strong
> opinions.
> I'm talking about turning everything into personal insults.  AJ has bent
> over backwards to do the reverse, trying to steer disagreements back to
> the subject at hand, while his opponents make subject lines like "Why
> Anthony Towns is Wrong".

I will try to be less personal, though I have found AJ's attitude towards
the Social Contract somewhere between very irritating and totally
incomprehensible.  Hypocrisy happens; I've been guilty of it too, but it
still irritates me.