Re: more evil firmwares found

D. Starner wrote:

<snip>
>> Machine code versus an assembler listing is a trivial distinction.  We

It most certainly is not, given that we don't have the specs for the chips
in the cases we're talking about!  In the case of the ATI Radeon 'command
processor', I think they're proprietary!  We don't even know which parts of
the machine code are opcodes, which parts are arguments, etc.

>> could make up assembler mnemonics and a program to assemble a "source"
>> into the current binary blobs that we have.
Give it a try!