[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Social Contract GR's Affect on sarge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 02:01:10PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> If we do choose a., then we should finish getting beta4 out, and then
> put plans for future betas on hold as we do the probably several months
> of work needed to support split out non-free firmwares. 


The whole point of switching to d-i was to ensure we could maintain our
installer as we developed it -- it should thus be possible to keep doing
betas as support for non-free firmware is developed.

Is this impossible? Why?


Anthony Towns <aj@humbug.org.au> <http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/>
Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

Protect Open Source in Australia from over-reaching changes to IP law
http://www.petitiononline.com/auftaip/ & http://www.linux.org.au/fta/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: