On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:14:19PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> 482 DDs voted in the DPL election, only 214 DDs voted in this
> 'editorial' change.  That, by itself, is something I would consider
> controversial.

http://www.debian.org/vote/2003/vote_0002

That was a change to the constitution, which wasn't editorial, and had
160 unique votes cast.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

Protect Open Source in Australia from over-reaching changes to IP law
http://www.petitiononline.com/auftaip/ & http://www.linux.org.au/fta/