Debian "universal operating system".

Hum... from the very first page of http://www.debian.org by any chance
?

> As far as I know it was made up by somebody designing the web site
> at some point ...

And that's the very first thing people read about Debian, even the
thing they keep in their bookmarks (page title). If this statement is
erroneous, it should be removed ASAP.

But frankly, it was clearly a joke to write that you didn't knew
where it comes from, wasn't it?

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |