Re: getting current gnomemeeting into testing

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 05:47:24PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Scripsit Riku Voipio <riku.voipio@iki.fi>

> > openh323gk is a legacy package, and could be removed.

> No, legacy packages should not be removed from the archive as long the
> 'stable' release contains a non-dummy package with the same name.

Transition packages need to be installable to be useful.  As this one
was not, I've taken the package description to heart, and felt free to
remove it from testing. ;)  As it's a trivial package, it should
trivially make its way back in once this has been fixed, but it no
longer holds up the propagation of other H.323 packages.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer