Re: Security Supporting Debian Kernels in Sarge

John Goerzen wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 04:37:32PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > I see only one way to deal with that: drop security support for m68k.  :-P
>
> That's not entirely unreasonable.  Why should the m68k folks expect the
> security team to maintan 2.2 when they are not willing to put in the
> effort needd to make 2.6 run on their arch?

As somebody who organises a yearly developers meeting where m68k
development happens, I can assure you that m68k people are williing
to put effort and spend time in keeping 2.4/2.6 usable on their
machines.  More clueful m68k hackers are welcome, of course.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.