Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under construction

Am Do, den 22.04.2004 schrieb Miles Bader um 4:11:
> Morever the people who prefer dselect have usually -- again based on my
> overall impression from reading debian mailing lists -- been long-time
> users of debian, and so are basically used to and comfortable with
> dselect.

That would be me. I tried to switch to aptitude twice and returned
twice. I can't even say why.

On the other hand I have two (Debian) newbies here who got used to
dselect very soon. One thing they (and I) have in common is that they
are both vim users. Perhaps that is a kind of conditioning.

Bye,
	Mike
--
|=| Michael Piefel