Re: more evil firmwares found

    >> Well, I think that's a mistake. At the very least, we should
    >> contact the firmware developers telling them why the stuff's
    >> coming out of Debian, and what they can do to get it back in.

    Md> "Nothing", in most cases.

What do you mean? That most will choose not to provide firmware
assembly code (or whatever)? Or that they won't be able to (it's maybe
been lost, or they don't have access to it)? Or that even if they
provide some "preferred source", that won't be good enough? Or that
nothing will need to be done, because there is no other source?

I guess I'm just curious.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou