Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under construction

Hi

> Btw: At least 50% of the feedback for the refcard is from Germany.  Is
> my English full of germanisms, so that other people cannot understand?

There are some, but I think native speakers will still understand most
if not all of the card. Maybe it has something to do with the time zones
or that germans are rather active in Debian, dunno.
Another thing I forgot in the last message: I printed the card on a
professional duplex HP-laser jet. The margins are so small, that part of
the text is cut off. I wonder how many printers will be able to print
that card ...

  Cheers

    Thorsten