Wesnoth fails to build in buildd's due to tar --posix

Hi, I (in fact my sponsor) uploaded Wesnoth 0.7.3, but it's failing to build
in all buildds.

The problem is that the .orig.tar.gz was created with the --posix option and
the tar version installed in builds extracts the files incorrectly, just have
a look at this buildd log:

Will buildds support packages created with --posix? BTW, I will make sure next
version (expected to be released in a couple of days) don't include that
--posix switch.

Any advise in this issue?

Thank you,