Re: SSH file transfer doesn't handle filenames with blanks

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:20:04 +0200, Colin Watson wrote:

[bug in scp which won't get fixed]
> In other words: yes, it's a bug, yes, similar issues have already been
> raised, no, don't bother filing it since there's nothing that can be
> done about it. Sorry.

OK, understood that part (although I should have checked the bug reports
before posting).  What about fixing scponly to accept correctly
double-quoted filenames?

--
Best Regards,  | This signature is currently under construction.
 Sebastian     | Please check back later!