Re: incoming/katie monitoring

Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> wrote:
[...]
> (Well, I cant make much sence out of "Next queue check in approx. 0:01:30)
> but I asume it means it is checked.

Packages are moved from the pub/UploadQueue by debianqueued to a
directory without public access (I assume it is still
/org/ftp.debian.org/incoming/ like before the access restrictions.) at
fixed intervals (about 10 minutes), "status" says when this is going
to happen. Once the files have been moved you get the "files uploaded to
localhost" mail.
              cu andreas
--
NMUs aren't an insult, they're not an attack, and they're
not something to avoid or be ashamed of.