Re: Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card under construction

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, W. Borgert wrote:

> 2. There is still room for your favourite command/config file/whatever.
>    Tell me - I will add things, until the card is full.  Maybe I use one
>    complete page (1/6 of the card) for the debian-installer (and FAI).
Perhaps you might like to add Zope (because the Zope port is different from
default installation)

   http://hostname:9673/

I do not use MySQL but I think it should be worth mentioning.

I would add to the help topic:
    /usr/share/doc/<packagename>/README.Debian
in addition to "Find all documentation here".

The command sudo might be interesting to add (accompanied by the config file
line which lets "sudo <command>" work.

Regarding to the BTS you might perhaps add the links I mentioned at

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/debian-med/talks/paper-cdd/debian-cdd.html/ap-bts.en.html

This are the top two questions regarding the BTS if I'm on exhibition boothes.

Are you aware of the Debian Flyer which is available at

   http://cvs.infodrom.org/goodies/flyers/general/?cvsroot=debian

May be it makes sense to copy the style ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.