Re: Packages after "p" not being installed?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 09:17:40PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> ...and now it seems to be entirely unclogged again.

We found the packages causing the problem, and moved them out of the way;
but don't yet have a full understanding of why they were causing problems.
They were all stable security updates being copied to proposed-updates, so
now the incoming blockage is cleared, it shouldn't be a pressing issue.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.

Protect Open Source in Australia from over-reaching changes to IP law
http://www.petitiononline.com/auftaip/ & http://www.linux.org.au/fta/