Re: New nail package -- parts of documentation with unclear license

Scripsit Hilko Bengen
> Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net> writes:

> > Do you have an actual statement from IEEE that shows that they are
> > okay with modifications of the text they have contributed?

> Unless I misunderstand the IEEE copyright notice, modification is not
> prohibited.

Modification is *always* prohibited, unless the copyright holder
*explicitly* permits it. The IEEE copyright notice that has been
posted here does not explicitly permit modification. Hence, it is not
allowed.

--
Henning Makholm                           "I always thought being *real* sad
                                        would be *cooler* than acting *fake*