Re: ifupdown

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 02:29:10PM -0500, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
> According to Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a:

> > > What's the symptom?  "It doesn't work" doesn't tell me much.
> >
> > The symptom is that if you compile the package with noweb installed
>
> I don't have noweb installed.

Then you haven't read the debian/rules file which states that inet.defn and
inet6.defn is generated from ifupdown.nw. There's a reason why noweb isn't
in the Build-Depends (see debian/rules) but there's a bug (see my
Changelog) which makes it necessary.

Again, your patch is not correct, and neither are my patches to inet.defn
in the BTS. There's no need to discuss this issue further.

Friendly

Javier