Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 02:10:50PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:

> It seems you made the effort to read the Gentoo installation manual, but
> not the Debian installation manual. No wonder why you were lucky with
> only one installation...

Not only that:
even without reading the manual or install notes, you can easily figure out
that you can skip the "make harddisk bootable" entry during the installation
or how that it is called.
But we should be happy about his mail, because it shows us that every
distribution gets the users it deserves... ;^))

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/