Re: snapshot.debian.net's new feature: package searching

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 03:17:09AM +0900, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> Recently, suggested by Martin Schulze, I've add a new function
> to snapshot.debian.net to search for packages.
>
> Enter package name pattern and [query], you'll get a list of
> packages which package name matches pattern you entered.
>
> Then follow [details] link, or enter package name and [details]
> in top page, you'll get a list of versions of the package and can
> easily access files of the version.
>
> If you know a package name, you can also go directly via
> http://snapshot.debian.net/package/<packagename>

this is very very nice feature

> Hope this help you searching older versions of the package stored in
> snapshot.debian.net in more easy way.

sure it is, i'm always in pain when looking for a needle in that huge
straw pile :)

> Enjoy happy hacking!

thanks a lot

cheers
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50