Re: snapshot.debian.net's new feature: package searching

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 03:17:09AM +0900, Fumitoshi UKAI wrote:
> Recently, suggested by Martin Schulze, I've add a new function
> to snapshot.debian.net to search for packages.
[...]
> If you know a package name, you can also go directly via
> http://snapshot.debian.net/package/<packagename>
>
> Hope this help you searching older versions of the package stored in
> snapshot.debian.net in more easy way.

Oh, rockin'.

http://snapshot.debian.net/package/xfree86

I forsee a lot of use of the above URL in messages to bug submitters.

Thanks a lot for doing this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The errors of great men are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    venerable because they are more