Re: [OT] 'real'-names vs. nicks (was Re: Proposal: /etc/friendlynames)

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 02:56:29AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> > > I don't think the fact that I change my nick is what really bothers you.
> >
> > I'll just use my real name from now on.
>
> Thanks for doing this, and please stick to this commitment.

I'd just as soon be in your killfile anyway Branden.
Colin just said "thanks."

Meanwhile, I want to nice up my rep. here to the eventual point of
getting somebody to accept my packages and all that, but let me just
make it clear I'm perfectly happy not conversing with *you*.