Re: testing and no release schedule

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 04:38:05PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:

> We're well on our way to dropping mipsel and s390: d-i has never booted
> on mipsel let alone installed, and we have no working means of
> partitioning a s390 in the debian-installer.

Sorry Joey, but that is is not true with regard to mipsel. It boots,
and installation works mostly with the two showstoppers being keyboard
support (mipsel specific problem) and serial console support (general
problem over several architectures).
Kbd-chooser had even worked on mipsel in the meantime but other changes
seem to have broken it again.

I have done an install with current CVS (as of two days ago) which
worked ok with the exception of kbd-chooser dying and some problem in
prebaseconfig causing a missing getty on the serial console after
base-config ran.

Regards,
Karsten
--