Re: testing and no release schedule

Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> Ah, you're offering yourself as a person that would like to explain users
> why their arch is no longer supported?

"Because nobody cared enough to do any work on it, despite numerous
pleas for help."

> Regarding to popcon.debian.org we should then first drop hppa, mipsel and
> s390. There are apparently much less users than on m68k.

We're well on our way to dropping mipsel and s390: d-i has never booted
on mipsel let alone installed, and we have no working means of
partitioning a s390 in the debian-installer.

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status

--
see shy jo