Re: Can someone please NMU php4-interbase?

W liście z nie, 21-03-2004, godz. 22:11, Remco Seesink pisze:
> I was hoping somebody is willing to do an nmu on the php4-interbase

I just uploaded new package with these patches. I've also set Maintainer
field to QA, as I've orphaned this package some time ago (see #237538).

> The patch can be found in bug #181316, it's small, simple and it would
> enable firebird (sql) support on php which is not functional now.

Well, I hope it will. If it does, please close the one remaining bug.

> There is also a newer version of the module which I am almost afraid to
> ask about :)

It's a kind of complicated matter. I got the first (and second) source
for this package extracted by PHP4 maintainer, but I don't think I've
ever got an instruction of how to do this myself (thought I asked for
it). And admittedly - I had no enough interest in the package to go and
find out myself.

I hope the new maintainer (anybody hear that?) will do better.

Ah, BTW: Firebird RDBMS is also orphaned though I haven't uploaded
version with Maint: field set to QA. See #237532. There have been some
offers to take it over, but none succeeded eventually. :-(

HTH

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>