Can someone please NMU php4-interbase?

Hello,

I was hoping somebody is willing to do an nmu on the php4-interbase
package. I have sent a patch 5 months ago on a bug I reported 1,5
years ago. It should resolve all bugs on that package (#181316, #205964
and when the package enters testing #167377) if I did it correct.
The maintainer has not responded to earlier mails.

The patch can be found in bug #181316, it's small, simple and it would
enable firebird (sql) support on php which is not functional now.

There is also a newer version of the module which I am almost afraid to
ask about :)

I am not on the list, cc is aprecciated but I will check the archive.

Many thanks,
Remco Seesink.