Re: experimental buildd

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 10:43:41AM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > Is it possible to setup buildd for experimental?
>
> Considering about 95% (or more) of all Debian systems are i386, and a
> small fraction of users actually use anything in experimental, who gives
> a rat's ass if it's autobuilt?

Ouah. That's the spirit of the Free Software Community, ignore the
minority. But why are we still building packages for 10 architectures
that represent presumably less than 5%.

Seriously Brian, with your resonning and the fact that Windows is still the
OS of more than 95% of today computers, why are you wasting your time with
GNU/Linux?

You should look at the autobuilder logs and perhaps you will get a clue
of their importance.

Christophe

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.