Re: Configuration (File) System

I think in the future Linux distributions have to develop new filesystems for
package managenment. It's time to start thinking about advanced package
managenment systems (backward compatibility must not be important). If
package managenment implemented in file system level, we'll have more genius
systems. So, CFS can be an internal part of a such a new file system, don't
make borders on your imagination about CFS :)

murat,