Re: spam closes Debian bugs!

Mathieu Roy wrote:

> > I suppose this is a feature.  This way, you can fix some issues
> > (duplicates, non-bugs) even though you aren't a developer.

> It is possible to check the origin of a request without restricting
> requests to DD. Why not?

I think it's much easier to implement some form of restriction which
doesn't depend on the bug metadata.

But I'm not familiar with the BTS, so I won't demand any changes because
I cannot estimate the work that is involved.

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: atlas.cz, bigpond.com, freenet.de, hotmail.com,