Re: FYI: discussion about debian-kernels ML proposal (resent)

Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:

> If you think that's a good idea activating such a list, please
> follow-up 218923bugs.debian.org or 219826@bugs.debian.org

This sounds a bit like "if you want that list, generate traffic NOW
so listmasters see a need for a list even though there is none".

The main question for me is: would our kernel maintainers properly
use the list, not if there are *cough* users or interested people
who would clutter the list and generate traffic which would keep
the kernel maintainers in their private conversation.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee